Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thank You Letter After Interview Property Manager Soe Kill!

We are all in the front door (as Soe said) we and the way we were with friends of Joe (another group that also came to karaoke?) Apparently also knew they would come all that group ... except me! Inside of me said "Noooo, I'm very shy, just singing with my amix ... not do it in front of them!"
Upon entering the room and sit down, Javi started to distribute the songs you would sing (what?) Soe said, "Ani will not be as before, this is a competition ... (competencia!) It is time to sing and I I was more nervous than ever (¿?)... When I touch the turn onto the stage was super archi mega nervous (!) but take forces and sing the song of Laura Pausini - La soledad, then sang the others and I knock againor me but this time sang the song Soe Kudai - Quiero, before singing Soe said: "This song's dedicated to Ani is someone she wants and that at this point is this ..." (Que!! Noo) with that Soe kill me, they all said: "Who is it? ... Deci name!" This made me even more nervous ... see Him looking at me made me forget the lyrics of the song (I forget the point if I was in front of me? ... I'm going blind! o_O) this was my misfortune! (Soe will kill the kill!). Sing
lot more songs like my opponent group and the group but would be a lengthy and tedious list xD ... Eventually the group that won was ... nent (nooooo!!) Luis said: "It does not matter as there will be another karaoke on Saturday and there if we win!" (I hope = s)
came home at 3 am and went straight to sleep (i was so tired) I woke up ... at 10 am (nooooop!!) in facu had to be at 9 am, mother killed me! (...) And it was so cuchicientasmil mother told me things and then "you're grounded on Saturday" (Saturday = s punished nooooo!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment