Thursday, November 1, 2007

South Park Episode Pakistani Student Day freaky> _

After kinds of "scientific thinking" with the boys decided to go to the cafeteria of the school to talk about what we do today (Halloween) was supposed to go camping but nooo! and that at any moment it started to rain so ... Robert said: "Today we will do nothing ..." = `(
caundo off the bus to go to my house as long torrential rain, had the umbrella in hand but as he opened it and was wet ... get home re wet and the worst is that all my folders ( notebooks) rather my backpack was wet.
When he was doing homework in the afternoon, Soe sent me an sms (text message to cell phone) saying: "They say boys karaoke open today, but not in my house but in the Unicenter ... we agreed to meet at 10 pm at the main gate ... you go? "I said," if "but not even asked permission to mother = s. .. well give it to me! hehee xD. Before I was sad about how much I had to transcribe my folders but now I'm happy =) .
are re love karaoke fun ... and it's 8 pm so that I start to get ready, I will tell you how I was ... xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment