Saturday, November 3, 2007

Does Herpes Get Worse Over Time? Karaoke in English! = S

Just wait 5 minutes

those people who would take me to the facu (soil always wait 30 min) In class
scientific thought a woman entered and said: "Kids today will not come to the professor, have free time ..." All rajamos of the cafeteria room xD ... there I met with the guys in the karaoke and told them of my punishment and it was when my phone rang ... was the mother and said, "Ani need you to go home from Pau (her friend) and remove the SAP, because I need it urgently for Monday ..." (I had an idea!) And said: "I will if I raise the punishment"? " I do not usually do that but this was one exception, the mother says, "You are very much alive but that's okay." So the boys agreed with the meeting, Joe said: "Everything will be as before: at the same time, the same

0 comments:

Post a Comment