Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pregnancy Simulation Games Online

As usual I woke up late today to go to the facu, sali slitting and take home the 1st group. I sat in the ascientos of 2 next to the window, then I realized that the window was re opened and when the bus began to walk ran a terrible wind and tried to close but it was locked ... The kid who was next to me: "We want to close the Ventner"? " (Oh! if) I said, "Yes ... please!" and effortlessly the hill (damn devilucha 0_0) after a few minutes I asked, "You're going to City College?" (= O) typical question to start a conversation on the bus ... although most of my amix the knowledge with the question: "When you tell me please!" xD jajajjajaja
I go all the way talking to the kid (to forget tarddence that he had) then we realized that hibamos the same flag, matter, living and time ... and I did not remember to have seen him in class, rather not pay attention to all the kids that are in my room alone in my amix (owo)
entered both the room and back of us entered the teacher. After the kind of "scientific thinking" to submit to my amigoa and his own ... The we said goodbye. My friends and I went to the cafeteria to talk facu ... the guys started talking about soccer (there God! = S) and we of the cutest guys in hollywood is inevitable jajaja xD! > _ \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment