Monday, November 19, 2007

Sample Letters For Church Donations

A week ago I do not post (LJ left) plus almost no one visits my LJ ... be because I have not given the url to all my amix = S -------> want it to be only mine \u0026lt;3 lol lies! All this week
Went
busiest deliveries and partial facu not had time to check my inbox, posting in the comus and worst ... not to open my msn, but still all RIFO =)

Yesterday I stayed up until 2:00 am, to wonder why? holy post because i was painting and drawing sheets when he was in the last I realized that the entire bottom of this sheet was going red (= O) painting and painting I fell asleep on the table and tube freaky dream ...
I dreamed I was in my fourthto and that he had finished painting the red background sheet, look at my hands were red. I went to the bathroom, opened the tap and wash my hands, throw your hands at the end of the pool, I saw water flowing from the faucet was red (= O) then I realized it was blood ... I opened the taps of the bathtub and was the same, look at my hands and had blood stains like my clothes. I left the bathroom, go to my room and had white walls with blood written words in English, she began to translate the words turn out the light ... was when I woke ------> sister saw that had the red pen in hand (maybe why sleep? = S) had not finished painting the red background sheet and said, "That's all for today "into the bathroom to wash my hands and when I

0 comments:

Post a Comment