Sunday, November 4, 2007

Black Plague Symptoms In Order

We are all in the front door of Unicenter (like last time) entered the room and waited to arrive the other group ... while the boys went to buy drinks and us girls we talked (bla bla bla ...) Then go into the other group ... My heart started beating so fast and my body was shaking as if someone had thrown a bucket of cold water (= S) Soe said, "Do not worry everything will be okay, breathe ondo ..." trying to do just that but it was as if should not consider control of my body ... I spent this not because I had to sing songs in English but because he was the there. Hello when I did not dare to look into his eyes (I'm a fucking coward!) Within me screamed that I swallow the earth. The boy came
ian for not making me feel bad but I knew that I did horrible. Then it was the turn to Him .. went up on stage and sing a ballad in English very cute boys danced (except me!) I'll be watching it (sing as Lindi \u0026lt;3) and I asked Soe: "He has nice voice, nop? Soe said, "Yes! It is studying singing ..." = O did not know.
Wife and I stayed all night singing and chanting ... Each team had 8 members and each member sang 5 songs. At the end Robert and Nico said: "We must confess that this never was a competition ... the goal was for all of us and we did xD divirtieramos (que! I almost died of a heart attack) but I guess it would be better so no Aya was a competition =)
came home even later

0 comments:

Post a Comment