Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hamilton Beach Replacement S Blade Model 544 Boring day ... everything sux

I stayed awake until 1:00 am watching TV "Singing for a dream" that estubo super Chidi \u0026lt;3 ... I like to listen and sing the famous (not singers) and the advice you give the jury on the detuning, voice volume, etc.. Thing that helps me a lot when I go to sing karaoke (oh ~ if) the big problem I have to sing is that I can not breathe (OwO) is always that ... air.
Talking to the guys decided to cancel the karaoke prox today and Saturday and that this week will come deliveries, partial and final facu ... have to study hard. We had been going this afternoon to the house of Soe (always there) to study mathematics but in the end because holy nose sister could take care Soe house before us

0 comments:

Post a Comment