Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time It Takes To Be Infected With Chlamydia

A chorradina who sewed on Monday while [info] housekishou and [info] briggsbear saw Slayers. Well, the pee and the loop, the cap is one or two years ago and the jersey is Barbie. The luck is that the photo is not very noticeable, but the blue does not go with absolutely nothing, is amazing. It was not quite there, but blue and brown as I think I like it. Anda did not settle for less. To see when you get a nice afro Niloufar your hair and rolling, I'm dying but I have to peel mohair now.

Niloufar con el vestidín

(Estrelsides have the arms, hips, those patorras, back so divine ... However, we are, what this body does not have nice XD (Perhaps the ankles, that is overweight, but I like to it so I do not know me). That aik is also a little on my part to complain that I can not take advantage when the peak Anoy I've had at home and I have shaded the hands nor have I done anything decent clothing, that Poor Dolores has a less varied wardrobe that Bart Simpson. So that's another to see if I start to sew a little longer than the machine you had before was a nightmare and gave me sweat just thinking about it, but la new I have no excuse.

Gods, is already translated and uploaded the 102, Fullmetal, but I mangastream load. Puxa the caleya de l'information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment