Thursday, December 3, 2009

Listen To Npr Radio In Vlc I complain, leaving free

is the continuous assessment are fucking impossible and it seems silly to be killing me anyway unable to approve or joke. The downside is that they are 4 hours a week, and I have to make sure, but I'm going to have so many credits that I would leave much room for anything else if you stay I will not repeat. And all the gods, do not want. Or just this race already or I die. I accept suggestions and advice, especially from [info] housekishou (XD) Let's see, less angsty themes. Finally I found scans of the American edition of Clover Tokyopop, if someone wants to be the step. Est marginallyou; mirrored includes name changes and random scans are a shit, but it's not as if he had much choice, so in order.

Gods, film X is so bad that not even good enough to laugh. It's so boring that it took me three days to see it. What rollazo, how meaningless, how ugly is Kamui, Kotori looks how little, how about the OC that does not stop sucking Diso plane only knows why while practically the entire cast is reduced a gang of extras with less importance than those turkeys are not Bono U2 and The Edge, which recycling frames. How is it possible that allegedly collaborated Ohkawa & aand to plan the Hammer Dracula / magician entertainer Mediterranean cruise / contestant Voucher You really have not returned to find work in the industry of animation and is now a supermarket cashier. It does not help that almost all the voice actors are quite upset me to hear. I think I just liked Kano. I understand why people commented all excited that the Tokyo Revelations OVA finally had put them decent voice actors to the characters of X, the truth is that the difference is scrotumtightening (Miyano Mamoru ... 8D ~ Kamui ~ ~ ~)
Random
total: does anyone know a trick for level in the FFVI? I get to the Floating Continent con Locke, Cyan, and Edgar (I know everyone likes Sabin, but Edgar mola me, spare me) to a level not very flashy but until then I was not giving any problems ... and begin to suck in an epic hosts. At the end when you get to choose between pirarte or move on, I fled in terror. I died like three times, had a great whores, I was almost phoenix tails ... I have to Locke and Cyan at 29, to Edgar and Shadow in 27 in 25 (I think), and I do not know where the hell to go to level up a bit. The monsters of the normal world are crap and give me very little experience, and the Floating Continent let me fuck. O

0 comments:

Post a Comment