Monday, December 21, 2009

Average Bmi Women 2 To 20

where the sun does not shine a most unexpected move that the English Inquisition. Who am I kidding, the real problem for me I'm a fangirl monotema unfortunate that by the year that is set the fucking shit game action takes place just after Big Boss that he saved the Frank in the civil war in Mozambique and just when I was starting the war in Rhodesia, so the timeline option that Frank does not go out. And I hope so, I prefer consistency with the previous games (although Frankie's life we have reconstructed the cryptic allusions to waror if I would make the fangirl in the world would be happier to call you by radio to warn you that you're in a minefield and let go homoerotic double meanings in plan Number One Fan / Deep Throat, but come on, and I realize it's not going to happen.

Still, it's a shame D8

0 comments:

Post a Comment