Monday, January 26, 2004

Best Yoga Poses For Degenerative Disc Disease One more day

well this first day of this thing was bn, l egusto Ale qe so I think I will continue to fill, I hope not demaciado that can not be read.

Well I finished my task and I hope that I can not forget anything and I am not losing any more> \u0026lt;, well that I usually do better

tambn ^ ^ I hope that these back pains fix me today before dinner, head really hurt and who knows why I felt so bad tambn> \u0026lt;, perhaps because I had not eaten, because after lunch I felt very bn, tambn good because after dinner I could talk to ^ ^ y Ale she always makes me happy and bn xD, as I feel better but still hurts and I still have the flu, and my dad already told me that I'm perverted and mejr bn take care of me,which I'm doing, but it seems that I have to exert more> \u0026lt;.

Well I hope not to have to sleep as late as this past the truck and came over early because the university but as siemrpe school has been bad so there is much you can expect.

See you tomorrow, I say goodbye to everyone and a big hug and a big kiss goodnight to my girl ^ ^ you sleep later: P (although I'll keep talking to her ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment