Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Is England A Good Brand Of Sofa

wow! I do not write quite = o. .. Nor good many things happened in my life ... mmm
Christmas with family and pass it around RIFO was so Lindi \u0026lt;3 though I slept early ... I could not sleep much because the volume of the music prevented. Woke up the next day (December 25) to open my gifts xD that was great.

sad thing ... Robert phoned me and told me things that made me feel bad ='(... all was because he did not call him or karaoke kids for Christmas and also for failing to karaoke without warning. The worst thing was when he said that he had abandoned, which preferred to be with friends most of the inet with them ... they only live in a world cyborg (not real) and things like that = S. Her words doli

0 comments:

Post a Comment