Monday, January 21, 2008

High Fasting Blood Glucose Levels Faq I love you so --->?

and seen as playing mmmm ... one of the group that makes you choose one of four options, and from there makes you a question, I send a challenge or kiss someone in the group (= o) so things do not like = P. ..

I had to make an excuse and go from there, Sebastian accompanied me to the bus stop * * nervous whenever I'm with him (alone) I feel the same (Oh, "I said the name) I! knowing that he will read my LJ hahaha ... bue he already knows and understands the reason ... I know that much \u0026lt;3 * sigh *

Sunday at work ... I re bored (oh-yeah) boys started harassing me with a punk kid, if PUNK who works in the gallery next door, just becausekid told me about and I got red (= o) guy he really catches my attention, nothing massss ... I do not like * gets angry *

This afternoon my aunt came visiting with her daughters, had a good ... bla bla bla speaking at the end aunt said: "On Wednesday we'll go to Parque de la Costa ..." great! I love this place (amusement park) is that passeth re anxious to get well and that day * happy *. Now I'm on the pc talking to my dear friends of inet \u0026lt;3 and seeing the anime "Tsubasa Chronicle" = P




0 comments:

Post a Comment