Monday, February 22, 2010

How Much Do Braces Cost In Washington State

Shinsengumi Costume: I finished on time and I had a pipe with him. Viva fabric sheet. Cosplay group [info] housekishou of battosai, plz.

drivers license: I started a crash course today, and this time I take it out, I feel that this is the good, the hitsuzen is on my side. Yes, I know I have four years to remove one and a half in the driving school (Suck that, [info] serena_m_lupin XDD) but this is the first time I say this, it is worth. It motivates me to think that if I can drive,I go to visit people in Seville, Madrid and Barcelona, and take them to my house (XD) of Albuerne when I come to see.

Teahouse: the end I will translate the comic puturcios BL on Christina Strain and Emily Warren. Fixed like I'm sending emails with Christina, I have the guióny several pages. God entered into tachycardia, her swear. General

randomness: a cosplay marching Clowesco Watanuki to [info] housekishou , Are patterns flowing from your hand! You feel a Surge of energy after the torture Recent CLAMP goodness! Why yes I'm random

0 comments:

Post a Comment