Sunday, June 8, 2008

Best Surround Recivers

II Cap. Naoh & Elen (xperience)
Arthur is happening here!!
E: (stands up quickly) nothing .. nao I fell and was helping me get up (xDD that this lie)
N: OO
Arthur: We need to talk seriously Elena
E : yes, Nao is a friend from school ... and will
N: OO Arturo happy, bye .. (ForChrist's sake, Arthur is terrific) (xDD)
E: I'll walk to door
N: Ok OO
---- DAY-TO ----- sgte
(at the door of the school)
N: Hi Elena
E: -.- wave
N: you feel good?
E: Not so good (pass)
N: (takes her in his arms) that you ship s
E: I'm dying.
N: do not die - (whispering) - I love you xq
E: (fainting)
N "= OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the kiss-and took nursing-
(in nursing)
N: I had a nurse
Nurse: to die ah had an impact intensive brain (?)
E: Yes, but I spend?
N: you fainted
E: I suspected xDD ah
Nurse: good and can be removed .. just take these pills x morning for three days.
E: Ok thank you very much. Until then
(retire to his room)
N: and you feel good?
E: if ayI am much better thanks.
N: but tell me what happened to you because you put so? Perhaps you had a problem yesterday with Arturo x my fault?? Uu
E: Erm to be honest yes, but do not worry .. you tuba players not to blame .. but was upset by what could have happened yesterday ...
N: but what could have happened yesterday .. "?
E: no agas you ..
N: acerme that?
E: ¬ ¬
N: Ok Ok
E:Nao felt that something was taking it slowly at the hips and felt a warm tongue on her neck ...
TO BE CONTINUED ... ... ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment