Monday, March 13, 2006

Gay Zodiac Compatibilities Paracuellos


The other day I went to leave my parents alone at home. They went to Paracuellos del Jarama, a town renowned among Franco shot because there are many cells. My father bought a house there shortly after the death of Franco. Because my father is much of historical memory and hence have a small apartment is like living in the Prado by Margaret of Austria. Like my father for the excitement and because it tells me how things were during his childhood and me because I removed the birds on the head I got books from the Catalan.



Now I come to mind when I left again at my leisure in Madrid center. I left the gas on and my grandmother in the house. I went to pernear and return my father punished me for what happened without permeate a week.

The truth is that I learned and thank God that the gas that we must be bad (but bad quality, not a murderer eh) and of course, my grandmother died.



*** I recommend the restaurant EL PELA Paracuellos del Jarama, a very fine restaurant. The owner's son is a bullfighter and advertise cool and tasteful: a cup of these to put a lot of shrimp and bahonesa but they put slices of ham (and the ham is out of how big the slice) on a plate filled with slices of chorizo. The Peel's cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment